Here is a step by step process of how to make your website a registration form.
- Navigate to your “Dashboard” area.
- Left mouse click “Manage Folders“. A manage folders properties box will display.
- Left mouse click “Add folder”.
- Input the name you wish to name your folder. (For your eyes only, no one will see this who doesn’t have access to your WebPaper account. The folders are for your organization.) Once finished Left mouse click “Add Folder”.
- Left mouse click the “x” on the top right of the screen to close the box.
- Left mouse click the folders name in which you just created within your “Dashboard”.
- “Folder Properties” will appear. Here you will be able to set up “Paid Access” settings or just Password protect your webpages from the public. (When you are logged in to your WebPaper account you will by pass these logins as you are the owner of the content.)
- Check box “Paid Access”.
- After click “Save”.
- To set up payments fill out the “Paypal Email” field with your email address you have set up with Paypal. If you don’t have one and are not looking to sell membership leave this blank.
- Left mouse click “Add a new plan”
- Fill in “Title” with the title of the package, for example “Free membership”.
- Fill in amount, if you wish for it to be free write nothing in this field.
- Fill in “Valid for days” with the amount of days this package should be for. If it never expires input nothing in this field.
When finished do not forget that all pages you wish to use this registration/login form will need to be within that folder. Just drag and drop the pages you wish into the folder to password protect them.