Learning how to make money with WebPaper Online
Lets start off by explaining to you what WebPaper is. WebPaper is a full hosting service, content management system, and a full web development tool. With or without programming knowledge you will be able to completely build a fully functional and professional website on your own. Graphic experience is a plus but not necessary.
Is there anything I need to know? To answer this simply, NO! It is an advantage to know adobe photoshop, or any other image editing software.
To make money with WebPaper is simple, easy and effective if you are confidant, a self starter and very motivated. If this is not you then read no further. Making money online is easy but does take time and patients (like anything that makes money). Once you get the ball rolling the momentum will only increase bringing you more clients with less effort.
1. Getting Clients – This might be the hardest parts of anything. Doing this is not easy and can be frustrating at times. With constistncy and confiendice you will prevail. Here are some tips and tricks to doing this.
- Tell your friends, family and anyone you come across that you develop websites (and possibly at a low cost). The more people you tell the more potential clients you will have.
- Use the internet, you have so many resources at your finger tips USE THEM! (Craigslists, Facebook, Yahoo classifieds)
- Build a reputation (This will bring clients to you. Its a great feeling when clients come to you and you no longer are looking for work.)
- Be price competitive. Currently the market is only growing and getting larger. Think about your prices, to low scares people, to high scares people. You need that right number that will attract the right people to your business.
- Have specials, certain months or even weeks you can offer specials in which you should offer lower pricing for a certain amount of clients. Example would be $450.00 reduced to $250.00. $200.00 Off this WEEK ONLY!
2. Keeping clients – Believe it or not keeping clients is not a easy task but can be done through patients, maturity, and self confidence in your services. Be willing to bite the bullet for your clients. The client is always right, most the time.
3. Collecting money – You should collect at a minimum 50% of the overall project price before starting. There will be a lot of people who will attempt to waste your time, don’t allow them. If they are serious they will have no problem doing this. Upon full approval of your work you should then collect the other 50% of the total cost of the project.
Charge for hosting, making residual income is great! Pick your monthly price (be fair!), don’t forget that you can give your clients access to their website with Sub Accounts
With WebPaper’s fully manageable accounts you can start building and maintaining all your clients on one WebPaper account. WebPaper makes it easy to stay organized and be very productive in development and updating your websites. Host multiple websites on your WebPaper account, allowing you to have a central ”Administrator” account for all your websites and clients.
Give your clients access to their website pages with Sub Accounts. Make them an account with their desired email address, password and assign them their web pages. Now they can access your website at anytime
As you can see, starting your own website development business might be easier and less expensive then you thought.